Everything you need to know about our in-person services
How to book
Online bookings will open each week at 12.30pm on Mondays and close at 1.30pm on Fridays. Numbers will be limited to 50 households. Those who do not have access to the internet can book by phoning the church office on Monday morning.
Please book to attend either the 10.30am or 6.30pm service giving details of how many in your household. Both services are identical. There will also be an online service at 10.30am for those who do not wish, or are unable, to attend an in-person service.
Please note we are asking people to register to ensure we have sufficient space and that everyone is fit and able to attend. Additionally, you can opt in to the government ‘test and trace’ service so you will be contacted if anyone at the service develops COVID-19 symptoms in the coming days.
Book for upcoming services
Sunday 6th December
What to expect
- Please arrive as a household 20–30 minutes before the service and queue, observing 2m social distancing. A queuing system will be in place from the north entrance of church, under the covered walkway onto Canterbury Avenue.
- Entry will be through the north door only. Please use hand sanitiser on entry (please bring your own if at all possible). A one-way system will be in place.
- Please take your seats promptly and sit as a household as directed by the stewards. Once seated please do not move around the building.
- No services sheets will be provided. During the service everything you need will appear on the screen. However, you may like to access the service sheet on your smart device or print it at home. The news sheet with weekly prayer diary will also be available online to download.
- There will be no singing allowed, so during songs please quietly reflect on the words being sung and shown on screen.
- You will need to bring your own Bible with you, as the pew Bibles will not be available for use.
- Current Church of England guidelines require face coverings to be worn. Please come prepared to wear one while in the church building.
- There will be limited toilet provision and as such they should be reserved for essential use only.
- Please exit the building promptly at the end of the service using the south door as indicated by the service leader and stewards. This will be different to the entry door due to the one-way system.
- Please exit one row at a time as directed and when you leave please move clear of the building.
- Once you leave the building please continue to follow government social distancing advice and avoid raising your voice.